Today it is very hard to make selection of what food should be consumed and what food should be avoided in order to stay fit. Today in this poisonous world where everything is polluted from air to water, from environment to soil, therefore choosing a healthy food is very challenging as we don’t know what to choose or what to not. Moreover we can even find poison in our fruits and vegetables as well in the form of pesticides but that is not the subject of our discussion so now let’s come up on our topic that is what to eat and what to avoid. First of all we will talk about the foods that you can eat in order to keep yourself healthy. Almost every living thing on this planet is edible whether is it any animal or some plants but the question here is that which food should be taken in order to stay yourself fit and healthy because there are many foods that can harm your body in different ways. Below are some food that should be taken in order to stay fit and healthy and it will also help you improve your immune system?
- Green Vegetables: If it is said that green vegetables are the primary food that you should have in your daily diet then one will disagree with this statement. Green vegetables are the best source of getting all the nutrients that is available in the nature and you should squeeze all these nutrients from these vegetables for your body. Green vegetables are full in multivitamins, antioxidants, calcium, potassium, iron and many of these nutrients that not only give you required nutrients but also improve your immune system that is very essential in order to fight against different kind of disease.
- Fruits: As like vegetables fruits can be considered as one of the major source that provides different nutrients and adds an extra layer to your immune system. Most of the foods are naturally low in fat, calories and sodium that help different patients to manage their condition with these foods. Fruits are the rich source of many nutrients that is not consumed adequately. It has been recognized as one of the best source of vitamins, minerals and fibers. These nutrients help you fight against different kinds of disease.
- Seafood: Seafood is the best source of omega-3 fatty acids that is very essential for your body. This food also rich in many nutrients that helps your body fights against different maladies and adds an extra layer to your immune system.
Above are the some foods that you should have daily in your diet in order to live a healthy lifestyle. Now we will talk about some of those foods that can affect your body negatively. Those foods are:
- Fast Food: Fast food is one of the worse foods that a human being can eat. Fast foods are generally high in calories and are fatty as well. These foods have nothing to do with the well-being of your health instead it worsens your health and manipulates your body in negative way. Today fast food is the main cause of worldwide obesity that the world is facing today. These foods don’t have anything that should be applauded but still a large amount of people across the world are addicted to it and these numbers are growing at an alarming rate.
- Avoid Alcohol and Smoking: Smoking and alcohol is one of the major causes of distinctive maladies that a man can get throughout his life. Drinking alcohol directly affects your mind and not only cause physical problems in fact it is the main of psychological illness as well. Therefore you should not consume alcohol if you want your body to function at its best.